Saturday, March 5, 2011

Success Story! And A Request For More Comments

Beckarah, of Query #2: Eyes of Stone, has this good news to pass on!
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks, because my query, which relied heavily on your rewrite, has gotten 2 partial requests from *BIG* agencies and now I have a full request from a publisher! Trying not to get my hopes up, but there's little doubt I'd have gotten this far without help from awesome (and patient) people like Query Goblin and her followers. Thanks!! :D
Congratulations, Beckarah! May this lead to publication for Eyes of Stone!

~~~~~~~

Also, to everyone, Faraci has a very strong re-write for the query of World Book up in the comments of this post and I'm sure more comments on it would be appreciated!

~~~~~~~

And finally, to Lisa, your query will be up in about three days. Sorry for the wait, but I'm almost finished with my real-life craziness! Things will be back to normal very soon. I appreciate your patience. :-)